Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Bandwagon Cometh

Go Canucks go, so the old chant goes, rather a nostalgic one for me as it take me back to when we first moved here in 2010 and then the following riots in 2011. 

Four years on and I can safely say I get the sport a lot more now, I still don't understand a few rules but I enjoy the games much more. Not enough to pay 200 dollars a tickets but let's just say I don't turn over as much. 

So now in 2015 we go back in the playoffs, perhaps we'll win it this time as the expectation is much lower. 
How much has changed in 4 years?? I'm now a husband and father, home and dog owner, I learnt to drive, started my own business and got a permanent residency!

So here's to a wonderful Vancouver, lower mainland and Canada, thanks for having me, it's been a wild ride full of ups and downs, last but not least go Canucks go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment