Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pho 24 Express GT-2 Review

 
 



Shocking I know it's not a dim sum review from me!!
 
Just a quick one from me on this little gem on Kingsway, about a block from Patterson skytrain. Lit up in neon like something from Blade Runner (that's the film, not the gun toting girlfriend shooting South African). 
 
A simple little place that does the basics well, nothing too fancy with an urban cafe feel. The food is excellent and well flavoured the only difficult thing being a lack of debit or credit cards.

I tired the pho before which is excellent (well I thought it was but I’m no expert!), this time I tried the pork chop platter which was tasty as you can see by the pic. Thoroughly recommended and I’m led to believe this place is open 24 hours! Don’t quote me on it though as I just went during normal hours.

Lovely simple stuff and a great place to nip in for dinner after a long day at work and you're too lazy to cook.

Be warned CASH ONLY!

 
Pho 24 Express on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment