Monday, April 4, 2011

Iphone0 - iblog even less!

So my phone has gone walkabouts on route back from a night out which is rather annoying. Hence my lack of pointless updates on the trivial rubbish I see daily which for some reason I update the world about! for anyone wondering why I do all this it's for one simple reason...PRACTICE.

It has been really useful writing a blog however small each post might be merely for the purpose of learning about blogging/posting/google analytics/seo etc etc. There is nothing quite like the experience of trying it for yourself to see what works and what doesn't. As soon as I am back up and running expect more trivia if you have been tuning in!

In the meantime I have been trying to crack building a website on wordpress which is not as easy as I thought it would be and generally twiddling my thumbs as a lack of twitter access via phone leaves me with much more spare time to twiddle! oh and trying to read more...

Hope you're all well



No comments:

Post a Comment